(A) COMPANY LAW COMPLIANCES
- Filing of Financial Statements & Annual returns with the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation and filing of various Forms, returns, XBRL returns from time to time.
- Conducting of Meetings of Board, Shareholders, Debenture holders and Creditors of the Company.
- Conducting of Secretarial Audit
- Carrying out an Industrial Audit.
- Advising on Corporate Social Responsibility, Inter-Corporate Borrowings, Related Party Transactions and such other crucial matters under Companies Act, 2013.
- Advising and devising proper strategies for Mergers/ Amalgamations/ Takeovers/ Acquisition/ Reconstruction/ Winding up of Companies.
- Closing of Inactive or Dormant Companies under the scheme of “Fast Track Exit”.
- Acquiring the status of Dormant Company.
- Changing the name and/or object of company.
- Creation, modification and satisfaction of Charges.
- Handling compliances relating to change in Composition of Board of Directors of the Company including Appointment/ resignation/ removal/ death/ disqualification under section 184 of Director, Additional Director, Managing Director, Whole-time Director, Alternate Director, and Nominee Director.
- Altering the Authorized Capital and paid up capital of the Company.
- Further Issue and allotment of shares and complying with related matters.
- Executing transfer of Shares between Indians, NRIs and Foreign Individuals as well as Body Corporate.
- Changing the registered office of Company within the same city, from one city to another within same state and one state to another.
- Maintenance of Minutes books, statutory registers and such other secretarial records.
- Conducting of all routine and non-routine nature compliances under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Providing certifications wherever required.
(B) FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Loan documentation , Project Report and providing of search report and Status report; filing of registration/modification/satisfaction of charges with ROC.
- Providing of Due Diligence report to Banks as per the guidelines of RBI.
- Advising on raising of funds through issue of shares/debentures/deposits etc.
- Listing & De-listing of securities with recognised Stock Exchanges.
- Private Placement of Securities/Buy back of shares.
- Liasoning with Banks & financial Institutions and providing them Search reports and other allied services.
(C) FEMA MATTERS
- Advising on legal and procedural matters coming under FEMA.
- Getting necessary approvals under FEMA and FIPB and filing required returns thereunder.
- Establishing of Wholly Owned Subsidiaries/Joint Ventures/Branch Offices in India.
- Advising on Foreign Collaborations and joint ventures/wholly owned subsidiaries abroad.
(D) LABOUR LAWS
- EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ACT (EPF):
- Filing of Monthly ECR Return.
- Registration of employees for PF and Generation of UAN no of Employees.
- Allotment of UAN no to Employees and KYC Seeding.
- Initiating and tracking Transfer claims of Employees.
- Approving Claims/returns/KYC using DSC.
- Maintenance of statutory registers under the Act.
- Consultation on related matters.
2. EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE ACT (ESIC):
- Filing of Monthly Contribution report.
- Registration of Employees for ESIC and Generation of New Employees’ Temporary Identity Cards and Medical Cards.
- Consultation to employees on procedure relating to availing Pehchan Card.
- Consultation on related matters.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and accident book.
3. OTHER LABOUR LAWS:
We provide assistance in registrations, renewals, filing reports/returns, appearing before Government Authorities on behalf of Clients and consultation on related matters.
(E) SERVICES TO SEZ UNITS
We prepare and file Application form along with requisite documents to Development Commissioner, engage in follow-up with the Office of the DC regarding application status, Obtain LOP from DC, and Submit Bond cum Legal Undertaking (BLUT) with DC. We also undertake filing of various returns/reports required, advising on aided matters.
- Computation and payment of Service Tax and VAT.
- Filing of periodic returns under Service Tax and VAT and doing allied compliances.
- Computation of Monthly TDS and depositing the same electronically or manually.
- Filing of periodical Professional Tax and TDS Returns.
- Filing of Income Tax returns of Company, Directors, Partnership Firms, Organisations, Salaried Professionals and Businessmen.
- Appearing before various Government Authorities on behalf of Clients.
- Advising on Tax Planning and Tax Management
- Consultancy on other Tax related matters.